Benefits of Motorized Toolboxes
29 Sep 2022 Warehouse Equipment
While every warehouse, automotive shop, and industrial manufacturing facility is unique, they all require the right equipment to get the job done right. From workbenches and racking to hand trucks and toolboxes, every piece of equipment should be carefully tailored to the needs of your operation. For example, if your operation requires frequent transportation of tools and materials, a conventional toolbox may not be the best solution for your needs. If you need a solution that can keep up with the pace of your operation, a motorized toolbox may be the perfect addition to your facility. To help you make an informed decision for your facility, the experts at Commander Warehouse Equipment have compiled a list of the benefits of motorized toolboxes to demonstrate how they can enhance your operation.
3 Reasons to Use a Motorized Toolbox
Motorized toolboxes offer several benefits over conventional toolboxes including:
1. Reduced Operator Strain & Enhanced Safety
Pushing a fully loaded and heavy toolbox all day around a large facility can quickly lead to operator fatigue, increasing the risk of injury and decreasing productivity. Motorized toolboxes feature efficient electronic operation via simple controls on the handle, allowing operators to effortlessly transport their tools as needed without the strain or risk of injury. Variable speeds, emergency stop features, and hassle-free operation reduce operator strain and increase safety, keeping operators comfortable and safe while on the job.
2. Unmatched Efficiency
Motorized toolboxes are the ideal choice for optimizing efficiency due to the following features:
- A patented partitioning system with dividers in the drawers for effective organization.
- Leading weight capacities.
- Puncture-proof and non-marking drive wheels.
- Automatic electromagnetic brake/auto-stop system that activates when the control handle returns to its initial position.
- Three speed modes for different operating environments.
- Can travel up to 20km on battery.
- A 24V 5A smart charger is included and can fully charge the toolbox in approximately 10 hours.
- Can be programmed to accept code up to 8 characters long for activating the unit. This ensures that only authorized personnel have access to the unit, further increasing safety.
- Includes a USB port (2A) on the right side for charging a smartphone or tablet.
- 100% drawer extension for full access to tools and materials.
- A variety of partitions, plastic bins, and hanging file bars are available to choose from, allowing you to customize your unit to your needs.
- All accessories and compartments are compatible with each other and can be rearranged according to your needs.
3. Lasting Reliability and Custom Solutions
When it comes to tool storage and accessibility, you need a toolbox that is built to last in demanding work environments. With weight capacities up to 400 lb per drawer and a lifetime warranty on sliding mechanisms, motorized toolboxes are designed and manufactured to deliver lasting and reliable performance. All units are also completely customizable, allowing you to choose the specific dimensions, drawer configurations, work surfaces, and colour options for your operation.
To learn more about our selection of motorized toolboxes and other solutions, reach out to the team at Commander Warehouse Equipment. Our experts can be reached through our online contact form and will work with you to deliver the perfect equipment for your exact needs.