Why use a Motorized Toolbox?
20 Apr 2021 Warehouse Equipment
For operations that require portability and frequent transportation of tools, stationary toolboxes are not enough. Though wheeled toolboxes can accomplish the task of moving tools where they are needed, they can quickly become heavy and difficult to move. That is why Commander Warehouse is proud to offer a leading selection of motorized toolboxes to fit the needs of any operation. With a variety of unique features and advantages over stationary and wheeled units, there are many reasons why you should use a motorized toolbox.
Motorized Toolbox Advantages
Motorized toolboxes offer several efficiency and safety advantages that make them a valuable addition to most operations. These advantages include:
Reduced Operator Strain
Pushing a fully loaded toolbox every day around a large facility can quickly lead to operator fatigue and increase the risk of injury. Motorized toolboxes feature efficient electronic operation via simple controls on the handle. Variable speeds, emergency stop features, and hassle-free operation greatly reduce operator strain and increase safety. Each motorized toolbox remains easy to transport even if it is fully loaded, allowing operators to confidently transport their tools and materials wherever they are needed.
Increased Efficiency Through Leading Features
Motorized toolboxes are the ideal choice for optimizing efficiency. Each R-Go motorized toolbox offers the following innovative features:
- A patented partitioning system with dividers in the drawers for effective organization.
- Leading weight capacities.
- Puncture-proof and non-marking drive wheels.
- Automatic electromagnetic brake/auto-stop system that activates when the control handle returns to its initial position.
- Three speed modes for different operating environments.
- Can travel up to 20km on battery. 24V 5A smart charger is included and can fully charge the toolbox in approximately 10 hours.
- Can be programmed to accept a 4-8 character code for activating the unit.
- Includes a USB port (2A) on the right side for charging a smartphone or tablet.
- 100% drawer extension for full access to tools and materials.
- A variety of drawer accessories available including partitions, plastic bins, and hanging file bars.
- All accessories and compartments are compatible with each other and can be rearranged according to your needs.
Exceptional Reliability and Customization
When it comes to tool storage and accessibility, you need a toolbox that is built to last for even the most demanding applications. That is why every R-Go motorized toolbox features capacities up to 400 lb per drawer and a lifetime warranty on sliding mechanisms. All units can be completely customized with specific dimensions, drawer configurations, work surfaces, and 20 colour options. This ensures that you are getting the perfect motorized toolbox for your operation.
To learn more about their selection of motorized toolboxes and other warehouse solutions, reach out to the team at Commander Warehouse Equipment. Their experts can be reached through their online contact form and will work with you to deliver the perfect solution(s) for your exact needs.